“C'est Tres Bon!”

Cuisines: Austrian, French, German, Swiss
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We've passed by this place for years, and always wanted to give it a try. I can't believe we waited so long. This is one of the best places I've eaten on Las Olas Blvd. Shared a house salad which comes with homemade creamy basil salad dressing in a bottle set on table. The ham, spinach, bechamel, and gruyere crepe was excellent, as was the chicken and mushroom. I can't wait to go back, this place does not disappoint!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I were back at La Bonne after a few years love affair with Noodles Panini next door.
It was the sheer wish for some French food that drove us there, now grown novel because we had not picked it up in so long.

The menu was the usual reliable presentation- the same good dishes: a strength and weakness concurrently.

My first glass of wine was a pinot noir that seemed to draw on the flavor of a tree trunk instead of the anticipated fruit finishes. My second glass instead was a merlot- safer and satisfying. The onion soup and breads were excellent. Our crepes dishes- chicken livers/ ratatouille and then, escargots were entirely satisfying.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great location and outdoor seating. Service was very fast for breakfast and the food was hot and delicious. French Toast was fluffy, and I recommend the smoked salmon platter, it was amazing!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

First of all,
the french onion soup is the best Ive ever had. The escargot is also wonderful, But the best are the crepes. My two favorite being the chicken with béchamel and asparagus and the escargot, spinach and guiere cheese. ( i know i'm not spelling that correct)
The of course don't skip the dessert. The Crepe Suzzette is my favorite. Still light enough after a huge crepe meal for me.
The place is intimate and cozy. You can sit outside on a cool evening which is nice being right on Las Olas. I've been coming her for over a 2 decades and the food is consistently great since the first owners Pierre and Christina. There is no way to be disappointed here.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I was talked into driving 25 miles from Delray Beech to Ft. Lauderdale to eat crepes for goodness sakes. Since I have not had a really good crepe in many years I decided to play along. This is a casual eating place in the middle of famous Las Olas Blvd. These crepes will take you back to the "Magic Pan" ( a once famous crepe place) in many respects. Surprisingly varied number of crepe options to choose from. Everyone should be happy from meat eater to vegetarians. Of course you can come and only order the desert crepes and will probably leave quite happy and full. The portions (crepes) are LARGE and can easily be shared unless you are in a pig out mood. Reminds me of a dosa (but that is another story). Yes, it was worth the drive.

1  Thank yellowpixels