“Better than New York”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I wasn't expecting this pizza to be as amazing as it was. Anthony's has a very simple menu with the most phenomenal pizza that I've south of NYC. I would argue that Anthony's is better than any pizza that I've had in New York or Chicago. As an app we ordered meat balls and they were superb!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,078)

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

For fifteen years we have driven by Anthony's and not stopped. We thought it was just another cheesy bar. BOY were we wrong. Despite being a franchise it had wonderful food. The service was great, the wings and pizza superb and the prices were not higher than other restaurants in the area. We will be sure to stop again!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We go to Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza often and it's usually pretty good. The most recent visit we had to saw at the pizza to cut it and I thought the plain pizza was very salty. Unfortunately parking is an issue and with the construction across the street from the restaurant parking across the street and walking is dangerous. We'll try it again in a couple of months.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Since moving here, I've heard a lot about this place. I am a bit of a pizza snob, and love to make my own. We finally went last week and it was good. The atmosphere is great, the service was prompt and courteous, and the pizza was tasty. It was good, but not great., but worth the trip.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Went to Anthony's Coal fired pizza on a last minute decision. It was a good one. We sat outside and it was not hot. I had the Marino's eggplant for appetizer and it was awesome. We shared a tomato and basil pizza that was supberb.