“Good brunch”

Indigo Restaurant
Ranked #81 of 1,331 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South East 8th Ave
Transit: Yes
Description: Indigo Restaurant at the Riverside Hotel in downtown Ft. Lauderdale on Las Olas Boulevard invites you to enjoy the inventive creations of Chef Toby Joseph. Lively flavors will inspire you to come back again and again. Sip from our extensive collection of fine cordials and exclusive wine list. Our Sommelier will recommend pairings to enhance your experience! Attentive servers will leave you wanting for nothing while you dine inside or al fresco on Las Olas Boulevard!Rise & dine for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily!
NY
“Good brunch”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We had brunch they made something for us that was not on the menu. Very nice of them to cater to special requests . The fruit platter was amazing and the fresh OJ was worth it.

Visited July 2014
RiversideHotelFL, Public Relations Manager at Indigo Restaurant, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Hi there!

Thank you for your kind review! We're thrilled we were able to cater to your requests. We always try to the best of our ability. We thank you for your business and hope to see you back very soon!

Delicious Regards,

Indigo Management

New Haven, Ct
“Forget this place..... Really!!! Went downhill.....”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Used to come here often when in town. Was very relaxing to enjoy a meal outdoors in Las Olas. Food used to be good and alway had mixed reviews with the service.

Just came recently. Service was poor and waiter was super rude, with "I could care less additude". Menu changes quite often here and not for the better. However my wife and I managed to find something to order.... Our finicky 15 year old daughter had some trouble finding something. We asked for a kids menu, with some simple dishes to choose from. We got the old, "we can't do that"!!!! Your kid is over 10. I explained, "I know, you dummy, we just wanted something simple to choose from, so charge me whatever you want"!!!! If I really cared about the prices, I wouldn't be hanging out in Las Olas.

Never the less, he asked the manager, if he do it. I guess she had to call her attorney for approval. Well we finally got it. Wow.........

Long story short. My last time here. It was El-Crappo!!!!!

• Visited June 2014
Hi L0vinVegas,

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor. We apologize your experience wasn't what you expected and hope you might like to try us again down the road. Our menu has changed and we've received excellent feedback but if there's ever anything special you wanted from our old menu we always try to accommodate. We wish you wonderful food in the future!

Sunny Regards,

Indigo Restaurant Las Olas
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“No substitution on menu!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Ordered breakfast. Asked server if instead of the fried potatoes on the cooked breakfast I could have a few slices of tomato. He told me chef would not allow it. I asked why and he stated it would cost the company money!! I thought you can't be serious.We are guests in the hotel. Sadly he was serious. I think he reckoned I was not amused and he would get no tip so he left to serve others. Fortunately a new server called Caasi took over. She was very good. I enjoyed my breakfast even if the company could not afford two slices of Tomato!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank dmillar12
Bel Air, Maryland
“Great Restaurant to People Watch”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Had yummy appetizers and drinks and a delicious breakfast the next morning. It is a great place to eat and people watch. It has such a European flair that you might feel like you are actually sitting in an outdoor cafe in France. The service was stellar...Can't wait to return!

Visited May 2014
Pinellas Park, Florida
“Don't sit inside for breakfast”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We ate breakfast here twice for our two night stay at Riverside. The first time we sat inside (hardly anyone was inside) and it took a long time to get served. The second time we sat outside along Las Olas and service was much quicker. The food was standard. Not much flavor\seasoning. The menu was limited as well.

They appear to be dog friendly, since tables are outside.

• Visited May 2014