This is a gem of a hotel, actually it is a diamond without any flaws. Natalie and her husband, Reggie are the most wonderful, and accommodating hosts that I have ever met. Many times I travel alone, and I always feel safe and secure. This is very important. Breakfast is free, and it is amazing! The rooms are impeccably clean. If you need a beach chair, extra towel,. doing your laundry is free. It is a little sanctuary, and the prices are most reasonable. You are on Las Olas Blvd. Great shopping, food, and just a beautiful place. I treasure my time here, and have been to Fort Lauderdale several times. A friend stopped down 4 years ago, and loved it. It is warm, beautiful, cozy and inviting. Love this place, and Natalie and Reg. You are a stones throw away from South Beach, Boca Raton Town Center, and Miami, but Ft. Lauderdale has so much to offer. Treat yourselves, because Southwest has one direct flight to and from Ft Lauderdale form Albany, NY. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kira-Mar consists of spacious one and two bedroom vacation apartments along with a deep-water marina that can accommodate boats up to forty-eight feet. Each unit has new hardwood floors and island-inspired decor. Traveling for business or pleasure, Kira-Mar is committed to providing each of our guests with superior service and accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kira-Mar Waterfront Villas & Docks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kira-Mar Waterfront Villas And Docks
- Kira-Mar Waterfront Villas & Docks Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Kira Mar Waterfront Hotel Docks
- Kira Mar Waterfront Motel Docks