I booked this hotel for a two day pre cruise stay. There were 6 of us in our party, so it was a bit of a tight squeeze in the room, but it worked just fine. The room was clean and had everything we needed. I will say the sofa bed was not very comfortable, however to be fair, that can be said about most sofa beds. They offered a breakfast in the mornings from 6-10, and it had plenty of selections. There is a Winn Dixie in a strip mall across the highway, a bit of work to get across to it safely, but we did manage to get over there to pick up some last minute items. There are really not any good sit down restaurants within walking distance, but they do offer a shuttle to a restaurant in a property not far away. We went there for dinner, and it was good, but pricey. The morning of the cruise it was not more than a 5 minute drive to get to the cruise terminal. They offer a shuttle, but we had rented a car the day before to visit Deerfield Beach, so I dropped everyone off at the cruise terminal, then I drove the rental to the airport, also close by, and grabbed a taxi back. I would stay at this property again if (when!) we cruise again out of Ft. Lauderdale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Virtual Tour of the hotel.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port is located near the Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood Int'l Airport, Port Everglades Cruise Port & Broward County Convention Center - the perfect choice for a business or leisure stay. The beaches, Shops of Las Olas, Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment district, downtown, Museums, Theaters, Malls and a variety of restaurants & local attractions are all within a short drive.The hotel pampers guests daily by serving a complimentary 'Express Start breakfast bar' along with USA Today news. Free high-speed Internet access is available in all guest rooms & suites plus free local calls, microwave/fridge, & coffee maker. The Marina Mile Meeting Room, Express Board Room & business center features high-speed Internet access. Adding to the many guest amenities & services to assure your stay is comfortable & pleasant an exercise room with state-of-the-art equipment, Coin laundry room, and outdoor heated pool in a tropical garden setting are on-site.A complimentary shuttle is available from 5:30 AM to midnight to and from the Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood Int'l Airport. Drop-off transportation to Port Everglades cruise port is available on a complimentary basis. 'A completely non-smoking hotel.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise
- Holiday Inn Express Fort Lauderdale
- Holiday Inn Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Holiday Inn