The Bridge at Cordova Boutique Hotel
US$302
US$234
  • Pool
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$268
US$167
US$163
  • Beachfront
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$110
Official Site
  • Pool
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$200
US$228
  • Beachfront
US$218
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2013

It was easy to make a reservation, they have a free shuttle from the airport (literally waited maybe 10 minutes), the room was adequate, with a little kitchenette and full bathroom. The hotel is located within a short walk to a grocery store, liquor store, restaurants and if you walk a block to the main road, you can catch the Sun Trolley for .50 a person, which will take you down to the beach or to the mall, you just flag them down, hop on and pull the cord when you are ready to get off. The staff was super friendly and helpful. There is a pool, and the grounds were really pretty, also there is breakfast in the morning. It's not a 5 star hotel so as long as you are ok to expect a basic room you will not be disappointed. Would stay here again before or after a cruise!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank VAkrf
Reviewed 27 July 2013

David N
My wife Christine and I spent a week at this hotel. Great Place!!!! Room was fantastic, very clean, bright and spacious. gardens were beautiful and maintained daily. Has all the amenities you could ever need. Great breakfast as well. Perfect place for a romantic getaway!
Can't say enough good about the staff at this hotel! Anything you asked for day or night it was there. The hotel is centrally located to everything, so much to do and if you don't have a way there, no worries, they will take you. The owner, Jorge is one of the nicest persons you would ever want to meet and genuinely cares about his guests and there stay with him and his staff.
If you are traveling or live in the area and just want to getaway, we highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ChristineCosenza
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights before going on a cruise. The pick-up from the airport was prompt and friendly. The room was basic and no frills but was clean, quiet and had all the amenities needed. The breakfast was adequate. The staff was friendly. The shuttle to the cruise port was quick. The location of the hotel is great. We were within walking distance of the liquor store (even when carrying a case of wine), restaurants, a grocery store and other shopping. We have stayed many times in Fort Lauderdale and have paid a lot more for a lot less hotel. This hotel is not the Marriott but the price is right and we will stay here again prior to a future cruise.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
11  Thank paulwestsac
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Stayed here for a couple of days with my husband and kids and we had the best experience of our lives . The owner of the hotel was very friendly even offer us a ride to the beach which he had no need to do so. the housekeeping ladies were on time with our request i had no problems whats soever And they were also very friendly people staying there they will cook BBQ and offer it to my family and the restaurants near by we're also walking distance had no need to rent a car you can catch the sun trolley and it will take you pretty much everywhere I would definitely recommended this pace to friends and family is not a 5 star hotel but is adequate for the price you paying thank you so much bridge at Cordova

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Maria G
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We arrived late and went out to get some food returning about 11.00 & went straight to bed for an early start in the morning. The room was very hot, & although the aircon was on, it was not working. I went down to reception but could not raise anyone to help us. We were very uncomfortable over night due to the heat and the cockroach in the bathroom didn't help. In the morning I said to my husband that I must have been bitten by mosquito's the night before as I was covered in bites. I was horrified to see when I turned back the bed that I had been sharing it with beg bugs and the sheets were covered with spots of my blood. I complained at reception the following morning, the host apologised and offered me a refund. He went away with my credit card details and said he had refunded to my card. When I returned home, of course he had not done so. We booked the Captain's Quarters Suite, which was basic, tatty and not somewhere I would spend more than one night. I do not know what boutique means in this context, but if it means small, scruffy and dirty, it would be an adequate description!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple