The Bridge at Cordova Boutique Hotel
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$133
US$233
US$178
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$339
US$294
US$107
US$101
RodewayInn
Good 3.5/5
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$475
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Some people say "you get what you pay for", but even for $100 per night I expect to get a room which is clean, comfortable and safe. Instead, we got a room with no deadbolt, and even the basic door lock did not work. Instead, we got a room with broken tiles in the shower, rust in the tub and a toilet that did not flush. Instead, we got a bed that was on a slant, and sheers over the large windows that did absolutely nothing to keep out the glare of 350 watt red spotlights pointing into the room from outside. Instead we got table lamps that did not work, broken wall receptacles and cobwebs on the ceiling. All this after waiting over an hour at the airport for our "courtesy shuttle". Managements answer to our complaints: "we are a small family run operation,,,blah blah blah". I would be ashamed and embarrassed if this were my motel to put anybody in these rooms and charge money for it. We didn't even stay the night, opting to spend another $149 and stay at the luxury of the Hyatt Place just down the street. You have been warned...stay here at your peril. Yes this place is as bad as the bad reviews suggest.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank FlierDave
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is not your typical hotel but we were comfortable and well cared for. We stayed pre and post cruise. The shuttle service to the airport was good. The shuttle driver was very friendly and helpful. The rooms do need some updating but overall were pretty clean. This hotel does not offer the usual bathroom amenities like shampoo/conditioner but for the price we felt it was a good value. We enjoyed visiting with other guests out by the pool and at breakfast. People would actually stop and visit like we all knew each other. I thought the location was safe. Many shopping and eating opportunities within easy walking distance. Please be aware this is not your typical hotel so I understand why some may give poor reviews. However we felt this was worth our money and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are probably better then the ones in the front.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wonlife64
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed here several times in the last 10 years. It used to be only seafaring mariner's, primarily crew housing and yatch captains and engineers. The back (private) rooms are still nice and private, They feature a fenced mini courtyard and a lot of tropical plants. Most of the kitchenettes are gone. The shared rooms are the best prices in Fort Lauderdale. And a great location. There is a Winn Dixie 2 blocks away and Publix 6 blocks away. They have grills and usually is a fun place to be. The Quarterdeck and South Port Raw Bar are 2 blocks away. The pool is the main focus and everyone shows up for morning coffee and evening grilling and pool activity when warm. My last stay was most of January and begging February 2014. They were booked solid on Fridays and Saturdays, however still gave me the weekly rate adding days to the next week. This was very good of them:) I did find housing on those days so it all worked out. I look forward to staying again. P.S. This is a very International hotel, nice people and the younger guest go out of their way to show respect and manners to the seniors, Nice to see.

Room Tip: The Captains Quarters are very private in the back. Cost about $90 a night $390 weekly ball park. The cheapest are dorm rooms I think for $30 a night? Should be easy to book now that the season is over in Fort Lauderdale (yatch's)
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Frederick O
Reviewed 5 May 2014

absolutely horrible. VERY unsafe area, not clean. management is not willing to help with refund. We did not even stay the night and we were told there were no refunds. Door to room had been previously kicked in and was not secure. filthy filthy filthy!!!!!! do NOT even waste your time or money.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank PAMELA B
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I wish I could rate this hotel with less than 1 star. The pictures in the web are not even close to reality. For a $100 you can get something much better. The place id dirty. The water heater was inside the closet and had lots of spiral webs. On top of the air conditioning there were spiral webs. The place was a trash can, I didn't open the suitcases afraid of catching anything. The baseboard was separated from the floor. Breakfast was toast or cereal, and some bananas. Stay away.

Room Tip: There is no way you can choose a good room They have a banner that says " We don't have stars, we have the sun", I couldn't agree more, zero out of 5 stars.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple