“Great Food & Service”

Lemongrass Asian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemongrass Asian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #218 of 1,340 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I ate here last night for the first time. When we pulled up to the restaurant we were not quite sure what to think. Very simple and plain, but once we went it we found it charming..Not very big, so make reservations if eating on the weekends. The service was great! We didn't have to wait long at all and my water glass never got below half. My husband had the Tom Kha Soup and said it was one of the best he has had. We both had sushi. I had the the Green Dragon Roll and he had the First Love Roll. Both rolls were a good size, tasted fresh, and reasonable price. We will go back for sure!

There are newer reviews for Lemongrass Asian Bistro

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I frequent this location and the one in Boca Raton. They are very similar. For appetizers, we really love their Curry Puffs and Kobe Roll. We love the Lobster Monster, Spider Roll and Sex on the Moon sushi roll. Their Thai cuisine is on point and their food has never disappointed. Any chance we have for a date night you know that's where we will be. Try it, you'll love it!

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Visiting LemonGrass in Fort Lauderdale is one of the best experiences. All the food tastes fresh and you are with a very friendly bunch of people.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Recent dinner at this restaurant was very pleasant. Food was fresh and tasty. This is not high level gastronomy but casual, honestly prepared Asian food. I enjoyed the soft-shelled crab appetizer. The sushi rolls we ordered were quite good. The stir-fry was tasty but drenched in sauce.

Staff was attentive. Service was adequate. Restaurant was bright and clean. Wine list is lacking.

We will likely return when in the mood for what this place offers. I would give a 'good' rating but this is not an option on trip advisor.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

The food is amazing, and I dare say even better than well-known competing Thai/Asian places in Fort Lauderdale. The value is phenomenal and the presentation excellent. Service was a bit slow on the Saturday night that I went, but I've only been there once so I can't judge in that regard. I plan to return soon.

1  Thank JustKevin