“don't waste your time”

Ranked #296 of 1,326 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Central Beach
Waterbury, Connecticut
“don't waste your time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Visited here on 7/27--- Manager/Maitre D was completely unprofessional -- yelling at his staff for NO reason in front of all the guests. We also had a 10% coupon--- and realized after we left that we were significantly overcharged ( our fault for not looking, but please remember to look at your receipts before leaving). Too bad-- nice location for people watching-- the entertainment was outstanding.... but the negatives far outweigh the positives. New Manager needed-- and checks needs to be looked at before you leave. Should I end up back in Fort Lauderdale-- I'll be sure to skip this establishment.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank LYNDUR2001

• Polish first
Denver, Colorado
“Good Food and View”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

We dined here on a Saturday night. The ambiance was fantastic and we really loved the people and ocean watching. The food was also excellent though we couldn’t always find our waiter and needed water refills more frequently than he was available. Overall it was a great experience and we’d definitely return.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank WorldTravelerCO
Sacramento
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't eat here unless at bar”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Don't eat here. maître d was a joke talking down on his staff in front of guest... No professionalism. We ordered meatballs and never got them, our server seemed overwhelmed had barley time to service our table and had no support staff. When we asked for our check we had to use our phone calculator to figure out the amount owed. Then no pen was provided or obtainable to sign our receipt , had to go to the bar and get a pen. Top it all off the bathroom attendant was staring me down as I washed my hands, and as I was done with my hands dripping he would not give me a towel until I tipped him. How was I suppose to reach into my pocket with a wet hand! Don't eat here!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ravinpatel1980
Tampa, Florida
“Should have been better!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

The food was average tasting or worse! Service was bad!
The food presentation was good, but when the taste is bad......yuck.... As a semi pro dancer tje music & performance was average!

2 Thank Adventurer996
“Terrible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I went for dinner at Cafe Del Mar, and I got the worse waiter and his name is Oscar H. We asked for an appetizer and he priced it triple its price. Check your bill and check it twice, because they sneak prices just so they can get a bigger tip. After paying, I waited for the change and he never got back. I have visited this restaurant every year on my vacation, and this was by far the worse service I have gotten. Will never go back!

• Visited July 2014