I live in Miami but like to do "stay-cations" in Fort Lauderdale from time to time. I have tried many of the gay hotels/resorts and Royal Palms is by far the best. I was booked for two nights originally and extended my stay another two nights. They were pretty full and had to move me to a different room for the extra nights(which was understandable since there were several big events in town for the weekend), and handled it all great and effortlessly. The property has a great vibe and the employees are universally friendly and helpful - with kudos going to Philip and the front desk staff, and Juan, Matt, Russell and the rest of the bar/grill staff. Complimnetary chair massages by the pool from the spa staff were a really nice touch, too. Fellow guests ran the gamut of types and geographical locations and were also friendly. The rooms are done in a sort of W minimalist style but with all the amenities you need and super clean. In fact I had a friend in from out of town staying at the Doubletree and he switched over to this place once he saw it.
I will definitely be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical sensuality meets chic urban design at The Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale. Nestled in the seaside neighborhood of North Beach Village, the sleek, stylish and sexy 66 room resort creates an intimate oasis just one short block from Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Stellar round-the-clock service and luxurious amenities such as a Bar, Grill, Spa and Fitness Center, all enhance the boutique-style enticement. The Royal Palms celebrates diversity by maintaining an all welcoming, atmosphere where creative minds and bodies can rejuvenate. We offer travelers who are twenty-one and older the opportunity to enjoy kids-free environments that encourage a higher level of relaxation. Following the mission of North Beach Village, you will be sure to gather feelings of love and happiness, while creating lasting memories of your time in this seaside destination. Play hard, rest well and indulge in all the Royal Palms and North Beach Village has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Palms Resort And Spa
- The Royal Palms Hotel Fort Lauderdale