In the past I have sat outside the royal palms for breakfast. This Sunday 7/28/13 was too hot so I decided to eat at the bar. I was amazed at the quality and quantity of the food served. I had my usual Lox and Bagels which for $12 and all the coffee you could drink was well worth the price. While eating I noticed the omelets and pan cakes being served and they were works of art when it came to presentation. The oatmeal was a master piece is presentation and I don't like oat meal. Seems the place is catching on as there was little seating available. Guess the reasonable prices are attracting people. At the beach a top price of $12 for breakfast can not be beat. I won't say how good the Bloody Mary's that Carlos or Jeremy make top off the start of the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical sensuality meets chic urban design at The Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale. Nestled in the seaside neighborhood of North Beach Village, the sleek, stylish and sexy 66 room resort creates an intimate oasis just one short block from Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Stellar round-the-clock service and luxurious amenities such as a Bar, Grill, Spa and Fitness Center, all enhance the boutique-style enticement. The Royal Palms celebrates diversity by maintaining an all welcoming, atmosphere where creative minds and bodies can rejuvenate. We offer travelers who are twenty-one and older the opportunity to enjoy kids-free environments that encourage a higher level of relaxation. Following the mission of North Beach Village, you will be sure to gather feelings of love and happiness, while creating lasting memories of your time in this seaside destination. Play hard, rest well and indulge in all the Royal Palms and North Beach Village has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Palms Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Royal Palms Resort And Spa