What a relaxing/fun time, and a great place to stay. I've grown to love this place. I've now stayed here maybe a total of about 8 times (pre and post cruises--and just long weekend get-aways) I've had a lot of friends stay here, and most of us, keep going back. I've read some of the concerns/complaints with some reviews, and from my most recent stay (yesterday--and two weeks prior),...Management has listened, and resolved these issues. New Mattresses,(memory foam-ish)...very nice. I've noticed in some reviews, people's concerns with straight people, or it not being all gay--this doesn't bother me at all,...in fact, I like the mix (but this is a personal preference of course),..I've never felt uncomfortable, or felt like I couldn't be myself around anyone there. Because even on the web site, it states an " hetero-friendly luxury gay male resort" During my stay this past weekend, I noticed just a few encounters with a straight couple who came over from the hotel beside us, to get a drink, and quickly went back to the hotel next door. I did not get to stay for the t-dance on Sunday, but understand now, it's every Sunday, instead of once a month. The Management and Staff, could not be better. They were always present, no mix-up with the bill, and came by many times, asking if we needed anything, let us check out amazingly late at no extra cost. Jeremy at the bar was sooo friendly and made you feel like he was a good friend. All the bartenders are nice there. I would recommend this resort to anyone. Location, Staff, Management, and price, all on point!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical sensuality meets chic urban design at The Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale. Nestled in the seaside neighborhood of North Beach Village, the sleek, stylish and sexy 66 room resort creates an intimate oasis just one short block from Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Stellar round-the-clock service and luxurious amenities such as a Bar, Grill, Spa and Fitness Center, all enhance the boutique-style enticement. The Royal Palms celebrates diversity by maintaining an all welcoming, atmosphere where creative minds and bodies can rejuvenate. We offer travelers who are twenty-one and older the opportunity to enjoy kids-free environments that encourage a higher level of relaxation. Following the mission of North Beach Village, you will be sure to gather feelings of love and happiness, while creating lasting memories of your time in this seaside destination. Play hard, rest well and indulge in all the Royal Palms and North Beach Village has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Palms Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Royal Palms Resort And Spa