The Royal Palms is a short walk to the beach! I enjoyed the "boutique" feel of this property and the front desk team and bartender are super friendly and ready to please. The rooms are thoughtfully appointed and comfortable. Overall a terrific experience from the time of booking the room to my departure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical sensuality meets chic urban design at The Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale. Nestled in the seaside neighborhood of North Beach Village, the sleek, stylish and sexy 66 room resort creates an intimate oasis just one short block from Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Stellar round-the-clock service and luxurious amenities such as a Bar, Grill, Spa and Fitness Center, all enhance the boutique-style enticement. The Royal Palms celebrates diversity by maintaining an all welcoming, atmosphere where creative minds and bodies can rejuvenate. We offer travelers who are twenty-one and older the opportunity to enjoy kids-free environments that encourage a higher level of relaxation. Following the mission of North Beach Village, you will be sure to gather feelings of love and happiness, while creating lasting memories of your time in this seaside destination. Play hard, rest well and indulge in all the Royal Palms and North Beach Village has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Palms Resort And Spa
- The Royal Palms Hotel Fort Lauderdale