My bf and I stayed at the Royal Palms for a long weekend...we had such a great time that we extended our trip by day. The retro feel of the hotel and the grounds are a nice contrast to the modern feel of the rooms. The front desk is incredibly attentive...hopefully you get a chance to meet GM Philip. Whether he is painting, cleaning, or taking bags to your room, you can tell he loves his job and takes pride in his hotel. The bar/restaurant is a nice amenity...the food is pretty good and the drinks are strong. The bar staff is awesome, especially Steven, who goes out of his way to make sure you're having a good time. Saltwater pools are always warm and clean. Locals are welcome to the pool area, so there is always good people watching. It's a very short walk to A1A/beach as well as to the upscale hotel strip with some incredible restaurants. $10 cab ride to the gay strip at Wilton Drive. Bar is open late and the pools never close, so it's a good time whether it's before dinner or after the bars. I have been in town for work for a couple of months and have been back several times, and I have experienced the same rockstar treatment every single time.I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a place to get away and relax alone, with your partner, or with a group of friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical sensuality meets chic urban design at The Royal Palms Resort and Spa in Fort Lauderdale. Nestled in the seaside neighborhood of North Beach Village, the sleek, stylish and sexy 66 room resort creates an intimate oasis just one short block from Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Stellar round-the-clock service and luxurious amenities such as a Bar, Grill, Spa and Fitness Center, all enhance the boutique-style enticement. The Royal Palms celebrates diversity by maintaining an all welcoming, atmosphere where creative minds and bodies can rejuvenate. We offer travelers who are twenty-one and older the opportunity to enjoy kids-free environments that encourage a higher level of relaxation. Following the mission of North Beach Village, you will be sure to gather feelings of love and happiness, while creating lasting memories of your time in this seaside destination. Play hard, rest well and indulge in all the Royal Palms and North Beach Village has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Palms Resort And Spa
- The Royal Palms Hotel Fort Lauderdale