Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort
US$198
Doubletree.com
  • Beachfront
US$144
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$164
US$143
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$268
Travelocity
US$269
US$235
US$189
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgrand villavictoria parklush groundsother guestssaturday bbqdaily happy hourcold towelsmain pooltropical paradisesuntan lotiongay guesthouseevery eveningwilton manorsgay menturn down servicelas olasthe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I've stayed at Pineapple Point many times in the past, but this time took 2 friends that had never stayed there before. The point didn't fail to impress them! They loved it too. In fact, all of us are planning on going back at some point. It seems like everytime I'm there, they have a new "service feature", and this year was no exception. Cool wash clothes served pool side -- what a nice touch! And popsicles! LOVED EVERYTHING and I'm really looking forward to my next stay. I've stayed at several of the guesthouses in Fort Luderdale, and Pineapple Point is, BY FAR, the best!!

Room Tip: Although they don't have "room service", I rated them excellent to cover the breakfast and afternoon snacks and cold drinks by the pool. As well as the happy hour poolside.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2012

To start off - as we entered the property, they were doing some painting and updates (so very good sign). Proceeded to the check-in, where the staff was very helpful and efficient. They even provided a quick tour of the grounds and amenities.
The rooms were very nicely done - all in the beach theme - which is what I was looking for. Very relaxing colors and decor. Super comfortable bed.
Services were top quality and spot on. Very helpful staff with any questions such as local attractions, dinner options and reservations, a good bar to go out to... Especially enjoyed the small touches like cool towels by the pool and popsicles as well as turn down service.
Title says it all - first time there and I will definitely be going back. Great work by the owners and staff - keep up the great work!!

Room Tip: Awesome grounds and ambiance. Very tranquil and relaxing. Some great suites on property as well. No real comment on room service - as I don't think they had on-site food service.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I would say that I rarely have felt as welcome or experienced such a high level of service as I did during my brief stay. I had visited this guesthouse months earlier when out of town friends were staying in a one bedroom villa. At that time I was impressed with the accommodations and the grounds. I decided I would spend more than my company's travel budget allowed and I am delighted with that decision.

The accommodations and facilities are no doubt first rate but they are nothing compared to the amazing staff. Everyone I encountered was not just helpful and courteous, that is every guest's expectation. They staff were also highly intelligent, interesting, and fun to be around! I found the team that works there to be as delightful as the other guests while they remained completely professional and appropriate.

Business travelers should consider this a great alternative to the usual fare.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Don't hesitate to stay at this fantastic resort....My partner and I stayed at Pineapple Point for 8 nights from May 4th-12th and we were so happy we choose this resort. Firstly, the staff is just great, really attentive and eager to make sure your stay is one to remember. The compound is very well maintained and the rooms are spotless. A great mix of all age groups, mostly couples but also some single guys too.

Happy hours provided guests a chance to mingle and get to know each other; wine was served with cheese, some folk brought their own drinks / cocktails to happy hour, which often lead to long happy hours, we met some great people during happy hours and shared info about restaurants, etc, etc

The resort is clothing optional, so don’t forget your sunglasses! An abundance of clean towels, sun tan lotion and bug spray are available free at the poolside. Continental breakfast is served in the upstairs lounge area next to office every morning and bicycles are available to guests free of charge. We always opted to order lunch poolside, staff will provide menus from local restaurants and food is delivered to you poolside, plated with flatware. Lunch will be charged to you credit card, include a small tip and you don’t have to move a muscle.

There are two swimming pools, the main pool and a large lap pool, and two Jacuzzis. Also available is a gym area with all the basic equipment to keep toned.
Phil, one of the owners works every day in the office and is always available if you have questions. Lincoln the manager can’t do enough for you and will even pack you a beach bag with towels, snacks and water! Roberto is adorable and a genuine sweetheart, as are all the staff. It’s clear the team effort of all the staff make Pineapple Point the place to stay and hard to leave….

David and Homer (Philadelphia)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank scottish1963
Reviewed 9 June 2012

I've stayed at Pineapple Point many time since early 2000's. Always a great time and exceptional service and quality. Terrific staff, clean and beautiful rooms, and resort-like landscaping. I'd never consider any other place in Ft. lauderdale.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong! All roomy, comfortable, uniquely decorated, private.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo