Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort
  • Breakfast included
US$208
US$187
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$209
Official Site
US$545
US$469
US$329
US$189
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgrand villavictoria parklush groundsother guestssaturday bbqdaily happy hourcold towelsmain pooltropical paradisesuntan lotiongay guesthouseevery eveningwilton manorsgay menturn down servicelas olasthe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Really enjoyed our 5 night stay in early February. This was our fist visit to Florida and the guys at Pineapple Point made us feel very welcome. Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful - and the smile you get from everyone is honest . Our room was very comfortable and just the right size. Excellent breakfast and complimentary(!) snacks/drinks available all day. The happy hour every evening really encourages socialising and we met several guys this way and went for dinner together. Highly recommend this very relaxed and intimate hotel with a 'traditional' feel!

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 12 - the bungalow. It was very comfortable and quiet, although you do see staff walking by in the mornings if you leave the blinds open. The room has the advantage of being located not next to but between the two pools and jacuzzis - so you you don't get disturbed by anyone using them at night.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I stay nowhere else in FLL and haven't for over 10 years. Our trip the last week of January 2013 was another perfect vacation in a perfect place. It is the best resort hotel I have ever stayed at, gay or straight. Go...and see for yourselves.

Room Tip: Decide on whether you want "old Florida" accommodations in the quaint original building or cottage (we like to old quaint) vs. the contemporary modern suites or villas (beautiful, extremely well appointed). Both choices exist at PP
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert O
Reviewed 15 February 2013

I had all but written off the Fort Lauderdale guest house experience until my recent stay at Pineapple Point. This place is rated #1 for a reason! Beautiful accommodations, great customer service, convenient location and an amazing attention to detail. And the icing on the cake was I found my room to be incredibly quiet, unlike what I've found at other "party hard" resorts. I especially appreciated the availability of snacks and drinks, as well as the staff's hospitality when providing me with directions to get around town. I look forward to my next visit to Fort Lauderdale and Pineapple Point!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Rob H
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I am not one to write reviews but I couldn't let the experience I had at Pineapple Point out of my mind. My partner and i had never been to Pineapple Point, norhad we ever vacationed in Fort Lauderdale. Good friends of ours from Chicago referred us to Pineapple Point. Our friends had been regular customers at what is now Lush Royale, formerly Royal Palms. Since those places have had management and owner changes they suggested we stay at Pineapple Point. They could not say enough great things about this place.....and boy were they RIGHT! We could have never imagined that it could have been as memorable and great as they had told us.
The facility was picture perfect from the orchid on my towel at the pool to the cool towel to refresh my sun parched face after to many hours in the sun. Our room was warm, comfortable and made our stay dream like. Days at the pool with new friends, cocktails in the evening during happy hour, and stories of victories over breakfast is what will bring me back again and again.
After days at the pool and nights in the hot tub after diner it was time to venture out into the real world. The staff was so helpful with providing me a bike and a few ideas for touring outside the confines of my newly found freedom. Everything is so close to the Ft. L area including the charming neighborhood of Victoria Park and just a short distance to shopping and the cosmopolitan area of Las Olas Blvd. If things couldn't get better. I returned back from my day of adventure and a DOUBLE NESPRESSO was waiting for me. The staff remembered from the day before my afternoon delight.
I'm sure it will be a LONG time before I write another review again but I know it won't be long before I make my way back to the PINEAPPLE POINT again and again. Thanks guys for a great experience and the treasured memories that will be with me for a long time.
RAD

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms near the hot tub unless it's an interest you want to investigate. At night, use the free bug spray that is around to reduce those inconviences that come with the lush surroundings.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2013

I discovered Pineapple Point a few years ago and will not stay anywhere else. Lincoln and staff do an amazing job of taking over and just letting a guy unwind and enjoy. They have spot-on recommendations for anything from mani/pedi to dinners out. Every time I've left, I've always tried to select dates for my next trip to give me something to look forward to down the line. Stay here and you won't stay in another guesthouse in the FLL area - trust me, I've stayed at a few but I've found my home away.

Room Tip: If you want more relaxing/quiet, ask for a room away from one of the two pools.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo