“Wish We had stayed there longer”

Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort
London, United Kingdom
“Wish We had stayed there longer”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This was an unbelievable trip and we really wanted to stay longer at this very friendly hotel. We booked a deluxe king room and were dumb-founded when on arrival were upgraded not once, but twice to the Two Bedroom Cottage - Room number 10. The room, the hotel, the surroundings and the staff were fantastic and I'm not really sure what else I can say about the resort. It is green, luscious and the pool and jacuzzi area and very welcoming especially at Happy Hour.

It wasn't particularly busy when we arrived but that suited us fine after a few days down in busy Miami but we did spend some time at nearby Wilton Manors where there are plenty of bars and restaurants. The hotel even has a guide of local eating establishments and points you in the right direction for the the best places to eat in Fort Lauderdale.

Big Thank you to Phil, Lincoln, Dennis and all the staff and we look forward to hopefully seeing you in 2014 - Kevin & Pedro

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Friends let me begin by saying this is my second time staying at Pineapple Point (July 2013). I love this place, I love the staff, I love to other clientele. So, when I was to return to Fort Lauderdale this week, I made the most heinous of sins in choosing another place to stay. My friend Chip, as always, walked the righteous path to the Pineapple.

After I spent a couple of nights at this other place I found myself with Chip at Pineapple (enjoying the ritual of the daily poolside happy hour) not wanting to return to the fires of the den iniquity I chose to make my temporary home. I sought redemption.

I liften my hands to the sky and shouted for mercy and freedom from opression. Then I asked Scott if there were rooms available and he healed my wicked ways by showing me the light and bringing me back to the Point in lovely room 4. Hallelujah! I have been healed and I've seen the light and shall never stray from my favorite destination in Fort Lauderdale. Pineapple Point is, hands in the air and testifying, the only place to be. I swear off my wicked ways and promise never to drift away from the righteous path. Pineapple Point is paradise in Victoria Park. I've come home again. To everyone at Pineapple Point thank you again for a wonderful time. Amen!

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 October 2013

The staff were amazing and the place was just what i needed,
Quiet and comfortable with lots of extra things to help your stay special,
Breakfast was fab and happy hour was just a great treat,
I am now looking forward to my next visit,

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Collingswood, New Jersey
Reviewed 16 October 2013

After many referral to Pineapple point, my partner and I had to see what the excitement was all about. I have to tell you that the customer service was unequaled! I have never been to a place that treated you like a celebrity! The staff is amazing, and literally bent over backwards to insure a great time. Be it the turn down service or the cold towels poolside, to the beach bag they packed for us when we told them we were en route to Sebastian Beach! THIS PLACE IS A MUST EXPERIENCE!! Tell them I sent you!!

Room Tip: King suite #6 is the best with two entry ways!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 17 September 2013

As always, our stay at Pineapple Point was a delight. The owners and staff are friendly and go out of their way to be accomodating. The grounds are well manicured and appointed as well. The suites vary as to size and location so a bad room simply does not exist. Special requests are handled quickly and without any problem. I especially enjoy sitting in the pool or hot tub and enjoying the surroundings. Guests have always been friendly and really fun We look forward to our next visit to Pineapple Point ! !

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms here and the staff will help you select one you will like.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Was in FL for a long weekend and decided last minute to spend a night at Pineapple Point. They were so gracious and offered a discount for a last minute reservation, and were incredibly flexible in room choice. The next day, my flight was delayed and I was able to stay there until well past 6pm without being charged for another day. Now, this might not have happened had they been fully booked, but the fact that they were still wiling to essentially give me two days for the price of one was phenomenal. I had stayed there once before for 4 days a few years ago and loved it so much I decided to come back. And I'm sure glad I did. Great place to stay and a gracious, accommodating staff!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I realize that this is just my opinion, however, I have been working in the hospitality business for over 20 years with Marriott and Westin, all of which have been in the front of the house guest service. The Pineapple Point has set a new high for my standards. Clean rooms, pristine well manicured grounds, and the staff spoiled us! They really cared, it was not just their job, it was their passion to provide the best service possible! Even the two cats spoiled us.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple