“Amazing Service and Luxury!”

Pineapple Point Guest House and Resort
Cedar Park, Texas
“Amazing Service and Luxury!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Pineapple Point is one of the best places I have ever stayed! The grounds are lush and relaxing, everything is beautiful and well-cared for, the service is better than a 5-star resort! We will definitely be going back.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Thom S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Phil and Jud have created an oasis of beauty in the middle of a neighborhood that is walking distance from Las Olas. My partner and I just returned from our sixth or seventh stay at Pineapple Point and we have already booked for next year(they give a discount if you book your next stay before you depart.).
All the staff are friendly and always say hi and I have to believe that is because the owners are on site working every time. Ari was responsible for the wine and cheese each night we were there and he had a happy attitude that was infectious and a megawatt smile! Whether they were asking you if you wanted a Popsicle while tanning by the pool or offering you a cool pleasantly scented cloth to wipe the sweat from your face these guys are top notch. It is so nice we sometimes feel guilty that we don't want to leave the compound and go to the beach. This was the first time we had been there on a weekend and the cookout was very nicely done.
I am big into gardening and no other property at which I have stayed is as nice as PP. I have talked at length to the gardener they have on site and he is both friendly and knowledgeable. Their website doesn't do justice to the beauty of the property.
We always get massages while at PP and Tod is my favorite.
All the rooms are delightfully decorated in various whimsical styles and the cleaning crew is very good. I am an OCD engineer and they meet my "crazy" --as my partner describes them--standards.
We always meet very nice folks at PP and normally end up going out to eat/drink with other guests. The age range is anywhere from early 20s to 60s, but probably groups around 40 on most of our visits.
If you are already booked somewhere else they do offer day passes. We can't wait for our next trip!

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Gardenguy G
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Service is better then at a Ritz Carlton. Very clean. It is pricey but well worth the price for the piece of mind of a perfect resort. It is clothing optional but not everyone is naked. Do not be embarrassed at all. It is an older super nice crowd. We have met awesome people there that we still keep in touch with.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Richandmark
Union, New Jersey
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

This was the first time we have stayed at pineapple point and it will definitely not be the last . The place is just great . From the moment we walked in the moment we left , we received great service . I can not say enough about the staff and the service they give you , they bend over backwards to accommodate you.
The place is beautifully manicured with plants and trees all over the place that gives you a feel as tough you were in key west. You would never think you are in the middle of Fort Lauderdale. Everything is clean and spotless. They surprised us with an upgrade to this beautiful villa, with everything you can think of in it. It was amazing ( see the Grand Villa on website) , the place was beautiful .
I recommend this place to any gay couple who is looking to spend some R&R in a beautiful luxurious resort with just excellent service. It is worth every penny.

I

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Doc196490
Rockport, Texas
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I had another great stay at Pineapple Point this past week. From being greeted with hugs from the staff upon my arrival to meeting new friends all the time, it was an enjoyable stay and again I felt like a part of a family. Phill and Judd (the awesome owners) always take time out of their busy days to mingle and make sure everyone is enjoying themselves. The quality of the resort is evidenced by how many people return to Pineapple Point time after time for another memorable visit. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank LonelyTraveler262
Peabody, Massachusetts
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Amazing customer service with attention to detail starts off the experience. You are greeted not let in. The owners live on site and it shows.
Beautiful tropical setting, could use some updates, but honestly that's being picky.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Lewes, Delaware
Reviewed 25 March 2014

My partner and I just returned from our second vacation at Pineapple Point. This place is a hidden gem in Ft. Lauderdale. From the incredible service to the comfortable rooms, every part of our stay was wonderful. The staff cater to every need you have without being overly intrusive. They have a wonderful breakfast bar every morning and a fun "happy hour" every evening. On Saturday, they hosted a "cook out" with some wonderful grilled food and home made salads. They also have two private massage rooms that you can book with one of their professional massage therapist. The massage was wonderful and very well priced. I give this place an A+++. We will definitely be back again...hopefully very soon.

Room Tip: We stayed in a suite both times we have stayed there, but hear the "regular" rooms are jus...