“Decisions... Decisions” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decisions... Decisions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

A must visit café and bakery! It was so difficult to decide what to eat; I wanted to try everything! In the end I ordered the Osceola sandwich; the serving side is huge, definitely enough for two. The staff was really nice and let me order the sandwich exactly as I wanted it. The coffee is Italian and really good; the service is really efficient. There are tables inside and outside which is great for Florida weather. The pastry display had an assortment of delectable choices; I ended up taking home a fruit tart, a profiterole, a slice of carrot cake and a dozen almond cookies. The next day I was back there for more cookies. They are better than you can imagine! The pastries all tasted great and the fruit on the tart was nice and fresh. I highly recommend Pangogh to anyone in town, its a hidden city jewel !

• Visited June 2014

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great neighborhood cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

This cafe recently opened and I am thrilled to welcome them to my neighborhood! I have been twice now -- once for breakfast and once for lunch -- and both meals were prepared fresh, delicious, and precisely as I ordered. The cafe is small, cozy and relaxing -- about 4 tables inside and maybe 2 outside by the sidewalk. Since your food is prepared to order, there is some wait time, but the cafe is comfortable with magazines or newspapers for the old school types and even free wifi for the techies. On my recent visit I had lunch with friends and we ordered the Osceloa and the Manchester. The sandwiches are large and we definitely could have shared just one (but it was nice to have dinner to take home :) I rarely order roast beef in cafes, but the Manchester sandwich sounded delicious -- I was not disappointed and the quality of the beef at Pangogh was excellent. The turkey and pesto with fresh veggies on the soft artisan bread also made the Osceola a definite repeat. I haven't even mentioned the excellent pastries that we took home for dessert -- italian cupcakes, almond cookies, almond croissant -- all fabulous!!

• Visited December 2013