Inn keepers were kind and helpful, room was spacious, so low key and quiet, away from the strip but still a block from the beach. My boyfriend and I really could not have been happier with this perfect little oasis. Make sure you check out the rooftop, beautiful views and no one was ever up there! It was like we had the place to ourselves. Will def be coming back here for another winter escape from cold NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax as you open the gate and enter your secluded paradise seductively nestled around a lush tropical courtyard and swimming pool.Experience our warm European hospitality and personalized service that make guests return time after time.Rejuvenate and awaken your senses as you soak in the sunshine and warm gentle breezes. Watch the sun rise or sleep in and watch the sun set... listen to your favorite music on the CD player... take an early morning or evening swim... take a late afternoon nap under a coconut palm... or sip a cool drink as you lounge on a chaise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Granada Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granada Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Granada Hotel Fort Lauderdale