Same place (Granada Inn) same week, same room (#1) 2nd year in a row. As I said last year, book your stay here. Lovely place to stay. Warm, friendly, and very responsive to your every need. Private, beautiful and tropical little getaway steps from the beach. I can walk back to my room and use my own bathroom as needed when on the beach. My walk is far shorter than the obscene high rise hotels that sit "right on the beach". We love room #1 as it is the closest to the gate that lets you inside, and it also has its own little private covered porch. We had 1 rainy afternoon, and we sat outside, on our covered porch, reading....literally steps from the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax as you open the gate and enter your secluded paradise seductively nestled around a lush tropical courtyard and swimming pool.Experience our warm European hospitality and personalized service that make guests return time after time.Rejuvenate and awaken your senses as you soak in the sunshine and warm gentle breezes. Watch the sun rise or sleep in and watch the sun set... listen to your favorite music on the CD player... take an early morning or evening swim... take a late afternoon nap under a coconut palm... or sip a cool drink as you lounge on a chaise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Agoda, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Granada Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granada Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Granada Inn Bed And Breakfast