Stayed at the Granada Inn twice, before a cruise and after a cruise. We were a party of 6 this time and we feel it certainly deserves a 4* in its category. Can't be compared to the Westin across the street, but for a small, quaint, lovely motel, we are highly recommending it. The pluses: Service is second to none, very accommodating, kind, friendly and helpful. Location is amazing and really can't be beat - one block up from the beach, Starbucks, restaurants, shopping, Inter-coastal, etc. The Inn is quaint and the rooms are spacious and clean, but I would recommend a renovated room. They are doing a great job restoring this place. The biggest problem for me is that the pool is not heated. If it was, I would definitely consider a long term stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax as you open the gate and enter your secluded paradise seductively nestled around a lush tropical courtyard and swimming pool.Experience our warm European hospitality and personalized service that make guests return time after time.Rejuvenate and awaken your senses as you soak in the sunshine and warm gentle breezes. Watch the sun rise or sleep in and watch the sun set... listen to your favorite music on the CD player... take an early morning or evening swim... take a late afternoon nap under a coconut palm... or sip a cool drink as you lounge on a chaise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Granada Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granada Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Granada Hotel Fort Lauderdale