I stayed for three nights in the Granada. I was not thrilled. The whole place has had a make over, however there was a big lack of eye to the detail. Wrotting bathroom cabinets and a very old kitchenette (and not the cleanest either) did not suit the price of 165 $.
I did not find the owner or the manager very helpful or polite. Also, if you do not like dogs you might find it difficult to stay in the Granada Inn, as there is one walking round the place.
The noise level did not make me more comfortable either. Dog barking and the owners leaving each morning at eight in the morning is not the way I would like to be woken on my hols.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax as you open the gate and enter your secluded paradise seductively nestled around a lush tropical courtyard and swimming pool.Experience our warm European hospitality and personalized service that make guests return time after time.Rejuvenate and awaken your senses as you soak in the sunshine and warm gentle breezes. Watch the sun rise or sleep in and watch the sun set... listen to your favorite music on the CD player... take an early morning or evening swim... take a late afternoon nap under a coconut palm... or sip a cool drink as you lounge on a chaise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Granada Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granada Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Granada Inn Bed And Breakfast