“Delicious Bistro in the heart of Fort Lauderdale”
Review of Hardy Park Bistro

Hardy Park Bistro
Ranked #81 of 1,357 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

A friend of mine recommended me this place, I went to tried last week and it surpassed my expectations. I was very impressed with the quality of the food and the impressive portions. If you don't eat a lot at lunch you should share the meal. I made the mistake of ordering one dish for myself and couldn't finish it. I had a glass of wine which was also very good. Definitely my new place. Love it!!!!

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my second amazing dinner! Wonderful food!! Creative menu!! Excellent Service!! Fair prices!! Ft. Lauderdale has a number of fantastic restaurants... Hardy Park is a wonderful addition!!

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

After our second visit I feel compelled to review. Delicious, well executed food with a great deal of respect for the ingredients. The menu is creative without being overly complicated. The grilled octopus salad is fantastic and garnished with a roasted half lemon that flavors the amazingly fresh, peppery arugula. The lamb chops were beautifully seasoned and cooked to my specification perfectly. (In my case rare.) I also appreciate the amuse bouche, changed daily, compliments of the chef. Nice touch. Excellent service from a friendly and knowledgable staff is the cherry on top. This is a neighborhood gem with charm and panache. Keep up the god work Hardy Park, our compliments to the chef!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

A great new place for lunch, probably just as good for dinner and anxious to try, it is certainly on my list to do. I had a Portobello mushroom steak with butter sauce, which was phenomenal. Extremely tender, mouthwatering and tasty. Large portions and great quality. I will definitely return and try some of the other menu items. The service was excellent, friendly, and make you feel at home.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Just two blocks from home, great menu (lunch) and good service! Thanks for moving in and looking forward to trying the dinner experience too.