“Yum lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hardy Park Bistro
Ranked #47 of 1,321 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bethesda, Maryland
“Yum lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Had huge salad with grilled mahi and avocado. Tasted fresh and it was huge so $15 seemed ok. A++++++++++++++++++

• Visited April 2014

Fort Lauderda
“Delicious Bistro in the heart of Fort Lauderdale”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

A friend of mine recommended me this place, I went to tried last week and it surpassed my expectations. I was very impressed with the quality of the food and the impressive portions. If you don't eat a lot at lunch you should share the meal. I made the mistake of ordering one dish for myself and couldn't finish it. I had a glass of wine which was also very good. Definitely my new place. Love it!!!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Amazing Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my second amazing dinner! Wonderful food!! Creative menu!! Excellent Service!! Fair prices!! Ft. Lauderdale has a number of fantastic restaurants... Hardy Park is a wonderful addition!!

“I'm a fan. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

After our second visit I feel compelled to review. Delicious, well executed food with a great deal of respect for the ingredients. The menu is creative without being overly complicated. The grilled octopus salad is fantastic and garnished with a roasted half lemon that flavors the amazingly fresh, peppery arugula. The lamb chops were beautifully seasoned and cooked to my specification perfectly. (In my case rare.) I also appreciate the amuse bouche, changed daily, compliments of the chef. Nice touch. Excellent service from a friendly and knowledgable staff is the cherry on top. This is a neighborhood gem with charm and panache. Keep up the god work Hardy Park, our compliments to the chef!

Fort Lauderdale
“A new jewel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

A great new place for lunch, probably just as good for dinner and anxious to try, it is certainly on my list to do. I had a Portobello mushroom steak with butter sauce, which was phenomenal. Extremely tender, mouthwatering and tasty. Large portions and great quality. I will definitely return and try some of the other menu items. The service was excellent, friendly, and make you feel at home.

Visited March 2014