Spent two nights and called it quits. Booked for 7 nights but my fiancée and I never felt safe. The rooms themselves were clean but the set up of the hotel was scary. The first morning we were awoken to a woman above us shouting and screaming about some guy named Tom how he is a cheater and he always works late it went on for about an hour. We were going to call the cops but we decided to call the front desk first after we explain the woman at the desk says we know who it is don't worry she's mentally ill. What? The first 2 things that ran through my mind was I bet Tom doesn't exist and I bet she's not getting her incidentals back. We spent our 2nd night with a friend who lives in the area and she told us we shouldn't be staying there. Luckily my fiancées dad lives down here also which is where I'm currently writing this review. If you don't listen to anything else I say please listen to this do not eat the food at the store they have there I ordered a salad it came With a dead fly the end
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort offers well appointed rooms within easy walking distance of the beaches. Relax in our large pool or, if you want to venture further, there are many fine restaurants and bars for your dining pleasure and entertainment within close proximity. We are conveniently located just 650 feet from one of the best stretches of beach in all of Florida. Our location is ideally located for vacationers and as a stopover for cruise passengers travelling through Port Everglades or Miami. There is much to discover beyond our beautiful beaches. Immerse yourself in the arts. Explore the many museums, from fine art to fishing, archaeology to Native American heritage, dinosaurs to outer space and a museum dedicated to the art of swimming. Just minutes from the beach is the Riverwalk Arts and Entertainment District in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale, home to cultural attractions, shops, parks, and restaurants. The area includes the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, the Museum of Discovery and Science with its Blockbuster 3D IMAX Theater, the Florida Grand Opera, Old Fort Lauderdale, Museum of Art, the Fort Lauderdale Film Festival, and Stranahan House. All are within walking distance of one another along brick lined Riverwalk, a meandering promenade that runs along the New River. The 22 block district includes chic Las Olas Boulevard and Las Olas Riverfront. Not only does Broadway come to Fort Lauderdale at the state of the art Broward Center for the Performing Arts along the New River in downtown Fort Lauderdales Riverwalk Arts and Science district, but more than 20 home grown theater companies perform year round. Greater Fort Lauderdale where the arts always shine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort Hotel And Suites
- Ft. Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale