“Worst Spa Ever!”
Review of Spa 66

Spa 66
Reviewed 8 January 2014

if you are planning to stay at this hotel, don't go to the spa!!! This is by far the worst spa I have ever been to. There are lots of great spas that you can go to in Fort Lauderdale. I would suggest any of them over this horrlble, little, dirty, unorganzed place with terrible management that could care less about the client being satisfied. The locker room was dirty. There were no towels, no Kleenex and no toilet paper through out most of the day, as well as burned out light bulbs.
They lost my reservation, gave me the wrong facial, and didn't leave me enough time between appointments to have lunch.
The waiting area is open to everyone passing by, so it is hardly a relaxing place to wait between treatments. The whole place is loud and not a relaxing spa experience. The owner should go to a few of the other spas and take notes on what a spa should be like. It was almost shocking to me how much they just did not care. The Hyatt should be ashamed to have this spa in their hotel!

4  Thank Elizabeth M
Spa66ftl, Manager at Spa 66, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2014

Hello Elizabeth, we would like to apologize for any experience you may have had that was less then satisfying here at Spa 66. We do strive to always provide a exceptional experience for all our guests. We would love to discuss this matter further with you if you could reach out to us by phone 954-728-3598 or by email spa66ftl@gmail.com. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.