“Best Spa Experience Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Spa 66

Spa 66
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best Spa Experience Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I love spas. I'm not a nit picker when it comes to anything in life. If its good its good. If its bad its bad and I wont go back. This spa is one of my all time favorite spas and I've been to many over the past 25 years as a spa goer. The entrance is grand with a beautiful modern crystal chandelier. The entire spa looks like a modern white crystal palace. Its simple and chic. They have lots of ammentities, steam, sauna, fitness, big outside jacuzzi and use of the swimming pools. The cabanas cost extra, but if you're there for the day its well worth it. You can walk out with your robe to the pool and the food at the pool bar is quite good.The staff is personable and helpful, never disturbing or trying to sell you anything. They make recommendation and respect your experience, always offering a pampering service. I love the couples suite and have enjoyed it several times with my lady. We book the ritual and did the old fashion picnic on the lawn under the trees. Its quite unique since I've never seen anyone offer that to guests. Every experience is always extra special at the Hyatt and Spa 66. I also love the indian style massages and shiradhara. Facials are great, products are all natural, The Key Lime Pedicure is great, I love their European style set up. The rooms are all nice, Lots of silk art that moves with colored lights. Its a bit cool, but they have the tables heated and you're covered with blankets. I highly recommend pre-booking on the weekends. They fill up with events. My sister is going to be having her wedding at the Hyatt and having her girls get ready in the spas bridal suite. A charm of a spa. Will recommend to all my friends!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Julian M
Spa66ftl, Manager at Spa 66, responded to this review, 22 September 2014
Hello Julian, thank you for describing your wonderful experiences here at Spa 66. We love to hear that we are meeting all your expectations and look forward to providing the same exceptional service on your next visit. Thank you for choosing Spa 66 as your relaxation destination.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Great Spa!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

My mom and I went on a groupon, we purchased a facial and a massage and both treatments were awesome. I had Camilla for my facial and she was really good. She really took the time and answered any questions you had. Then I had Holly for my massage and she was also awesome. I would recommend both these ladies.

We arrived at the spa around 11am and they showed us the locker rooms which had everything you could need. Our appointments weren't till 3pm but we planned it that way so we could hang out by the pool and enjoy the hotel facilities. The pool is relaxing and the property itself is very nice and well maintained. We also had lunch at the pool side restaurant and food was really good.

The best part about the pool is that they came around with a cool menthol towel for you to refresh with and it was a great touch.

I live local and would visit that hotel and spa again. Oh and the spa will validate your parking, so parking is free.

We had such a nice day at both the hotel pool and spa.

3 Thank MelissaTravels2
Spa66ftl, Manager at Spa 66, responded to this review, 22 September 2014
Hello Melissa, thank you so much for the kind words. We are glad you were able to take full advantage of all the lovely amenities that Spa 66 has to offer. We look forward to your return visit and providing you with outstanding services.
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Don't waste your time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Spa 66 at the Hyatt Regency in Ft. Lauderdale, is all over the internet giving discounts for either Groupons or Travel Zoo. Problem is they are understaffed, don't return calls for appointments to be made, and obviously couldn't care less about their clients. You'd be wise to look someplace else before purchasing a Groupon or Travel Zoo-- if they can't return a phone call--how can they satisfy a customer?!?

Visited February 2014
2 Thank marty7
Spa66ftl, Manager at Spa 66, responded to this review, 22 September 2014
Hello Marty, We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered her at Spa 66. We do strive to have excellent customer service at all times,and would really like to discuss your situation further if you could give us a call at 954-728-3598 or by email spa66ftl@gmail.com. We do care about how you and your visit to Spa 66 and would like to make that up to you.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Worst Spa Ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

if you are planning to stay at this hotel, don't go to the spa!!! This is by far the worst spa I have ever been to. There are lots of great spas that you can go to in Fort Lauderdale. I would suggest any of them over this horrlble, little, dirty, unorganzed place with terrible management that could care less about the client being satisfied. The locker room was dirty. There were no towels, no Kleenex and no toilet paper through out most of the day, as well as burned out light bulbs.
They lost my reservation, gave me the wrong facial, and didn't leave me enough time between appointments to have lunch.
The waiting area is open to everyone passing by, so it is hardly a relaxing place to wait between treatments. The whole place is loud and not a relaxing spa experience. The owner should go to a few of the other spas and take notes on what a spa should be like. It was almost shocking to me how much they just did not care. The Hyatt should be ashamed to have this spa in their hotel!

4 Thank Elizabeth M
Spa66ftl, Manager at Spa 66, responded to this review, 22 September 2014
Hello Elizabeth, we would like to apologize for any experience you may have had that was less then satisfying here at Spa 66. We do strive to always provide a exceptional experience for all our guests. We would love to discuss this matter further with you if you could reach out to us by phone 954-728-3598 or by email spa66ftl@gmail.com. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.