“Mosh Pit ... if that's your style”
Review of The Culture Room

The Culture Room
Ranked #12 of 64 Nightlife in Fort Lauderdale
Miami, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Mosh Pit ... if that's your style”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I had no idea what I was in for when I decided to celebrate my birthday here several yrs ago.
I was pleasantly surprised by the concert performance by Natasha Bedingfield and company; they all earned 5 stars. Excellent show.
The place is a Mosh Pit... standing room only except for $$ VIP seats up stairs, which at the time we did not get. So if attending a concert/event where you are literally on top of your neighbor is your thing and drinking : there are bars in very strategic places on the floor ... much too intimate for me. The drinks are pricey. Big turn off .. people smoking like smoke stacks. Not my idea of a good time; however if you like to smoke/or don't mind the smoke, drink, and like mosh pit concerts/events this may be the place for you.

Visited December 2013

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Iration”
Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Had so much fun. Placed was packed . Good vibe . Drink was great . . Light show was great. Thanks Krissy

Visited August 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Graet place”
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

I saw The Tolest Man On Earth here. I really liked the place.. It's good to be more than one, then on can stay in the spot that you find and the other can get beers from the outside bar wich has less people.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Intimate, if you can find the right spot...”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

We slugged trough a packed crowd to find the best view we could. The place was over sold and you can't see the stage from all angles. Tip: Go upstairs!! We were almost on top of the band from there, which made for a very intimate experience! The sound was great and well worth the $35 tickets. Beware, smoking is still allowed and beer is $8 a bottle! Oh, and there is only 1 bartender behind each bar so you have to wait forever.

1 Thank NicMalo
Miami, Florida
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fun Place!”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I saw Blackberry Smoke here last weekend and this was my first time at The Culture Room. I really liked the small, intimate entertainment experience and it was easy to get a drink, use the restroom without the usual typical concert frustration. I'll definitely be back!

Visited November 2012