“Excellent Small Venue”
Review of The Culture Room

The Culture Room
Ranked #12 of 66 Nightlife in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I've been to a LOT of concerts, but the atmosphere at the Culture Room is the best. The set up allows you to get super close to the bands and everyone is generally in a great mood. The small venue allows for great sound and great views no matter what. And I got to meet my favorite band EVER after their show right there in the main room.

Where else could I have done that? At a big stadium? At an amphitheater? No way.

And free parking on top of that? I'm a fan.

3  Thank wehaveapiperdoone
in 4 reviews
"play"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Last Saturday my wife and I went to the Todd Rundgren show at Culture Room. Todd was absolutely fantastic, and you could tell he was really having a great time! It's very rare that you can go to a place and be right there with the artist, but also experience a big concert feel. We have seen Leon Russell, Robin Trower, Robby Krieger, Ray Manzarek, Hot Tuna, and many others at this really cool venue. Please keep it up! I would recommend this place to anyone who truly loves music.

2  Thank George A
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I had no idea what I was in for when I decided to celebrate my birthday here several yrs ago.
I was pleasantly surprised by the concert performance by Natasha Bedingfield and company; they all earned 5 stars. Excellent show.
The place is a Mosh Pit... standing room only except for $$ VIP seats up stairs, which at the time we did not get. So if attending a concert/event where you are literally on top of your neighbor is your thing and drinking : there are bars in very strategic places on the floor ... much too intimate for me. The drinks are pricey. Big turn off .. people smoking like smoke stacks. Not my idea of a good time; however if you like to smoke/or don't mind the smoke, drink, and like mosh pit concerts/events this may be the place for you.

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

Had so much fun. Placed was packed . Good vibe . Drink was great . . Light show was great. Thanks Krissy