“Excellent Food”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 1,331 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bayview Dr.
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars, and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your fresh and flavorful menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Seasons 52 is a good quality restaurant offering a great selection of food. The staff are very attentive and have a great knowledge of the dishes available. There is absolutely no problem in substituting ingredients advertised for each dish. I have got to recommend the desserts. They all come in shot glasses and what a great idea. You can order as many as you want which allows you to taste the different sweets without eating too much. The prices are maybe slightly more than other restaurants but the surroundings, service and quality of the food make it worthwhile paying that little bit extra.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Consistently a delightfully experience”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

My wife and I always enjoy our visits to this restaurant. While menu changes with the seasons, I especially enoy the grilled trout. My wife gets the roasted chicken and the wine selection always accompanies well. Lastly the service is as sweet as the desserts. Here you can enjoy a wonderful experience and not lose track of your caloric intake, as everything is well marked on the menu.

• Visited September 2013
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
“Spot on”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

First time eating at a seasons 52 restaurant. The service was good. Our waitress was ok but because they all work together, they saved her. The flavors of the food were out of this world. The portions were on the smaller side but were an excellent size for a senior. Did not have time for desert. They did look good

FL
“Superb Service and amazing food!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have been at this restaurant a few times and I have always been pleased, I decided to write a review now because they really deserve the kuddos! William was our server and I reserved a table for 8 people for dinner, I had friends joining me for dinner and we all had a great evening, everyone of my friends loved their meals and the ambiance, William was friendly and attentive, what blew us away is that William offered to take a picture of us with the restaurant's camera and to print it out for us to take us a souvenir, I was super excited and have never had such a great service anywhere!! I keep the picture at my desk at work to remind me of the great evening and service I had with my close friends! I am definitely going back again, you can't go wrong, I reccommend this restaurant for celebrating a special occassion or a romantic date (Prices are moderate range between $16 - $30, alcoholic drinks $8 - $15 - their signature Dessert $2.50 (small presentation)...Thank you William!!!

Tamarac, Florida
“Fresh & Sophisticated”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Love this place…Every time we go to Season's 52 we know what to expect. Fresh, delicious food in an upscale beautiful restaurant with the best little desserts in town. The menu concept along with the fact that they care to advise you of the caloric count on the menu speaks volumes. The menu continues to be fresh depending on what week of the year it happens to be, hence the name! Piano bar starts around 7:00 p.m. but if you are early there is comfortable jazzy music.