Bad news - exorbitant valet-only parking. I like to pay less, and I like to park myself. This is not an added value for me.
Good news - the staff are wonderful. The rooms are fantastic - clean, modern, and well-appointed. We had a king junior suite on the 24th floor almost completely at the back of the hotel, yet still had a beautiful view to the north and the beach. We were given complimentary wifi for being HHonors members on a second stay (very much appreciated), and two coffees at the adjacent coffee shop. We also had an empty fridge, rather than a minibar (perfect), a coffee maker, and a little kitchenette in the living room area. This makes the room great for an extended stay with kids. The property is obviously being kept clean and modern, and the voice over in the elevator is downright sultry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton