Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
The Aqua Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
Elita Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
Great 4.5/5
The Atlantic Hotel & Spa(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Pool
The Fortuna Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Sea Club Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
Good 3.5/5
Nobleton Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
5,632 results
All reviewsilios restaurantacross the streetfull kitchenwrap around balconyocean viewjunior suitepool areapool staffw hoteldiamond memberliving roomvalet parkingresort feeper daylauderdale beachan upgradean umbrella
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We knew we wanted to stay on Fort Lauderdale Beach...we had past pleasurable experiences with Hilton Vacations...we chose FL Hilton Beach Resort with great expectations...all expectations were met and more!!!...every day was a fabulous Hilton experience...our Junior Suite was perfect for us...King Bed with luxurious whiter than white bedding, two appropriately positioned TV's to accommodate our early AM and late PM news and weather updates, bathroom was roomy, and the service area with microwave and fridge and a cook top were especially useful...we enjoyed the Pool with spacious comfortable poolside service...we attended the Moon Rising Party on November 17th at the Sun Surf Sand Restaurant on sight, enjoyed Ladies Night Free Drinks November 19th with Scott G., Manager on duty, and appreciated the Lobby Staff availibility, hospitality and services!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Andreas I, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

It sounds like you truly enjoyed your entire Resort experience, and I thank you for taking time to post a review! Our new S3 restaurant is quickly becoming the place to dine on Fort Lauderdale Beach, and I am happy to read that you were able to join in the Full Moon Rising parties that we have each month. Thank you again; we look forward to your return in the near future. If I can assist with reservations, please reach out directly to 954-414-2602. Regards,

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Upon arrival I was greeted by Wendy Bergman at the front desk. Her attention to detail and concern for customer satisfaction are exemplary! I have stayed at over a dozen hotels in the So. Florida and this is by far and away my favorite. Customer service seems to be the mantra here at the Hilton FL Beach. Highly recommended!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Craig V

I am pleased that Wendy took such great care of you upon check-in, and throughout your stay. We aim to provide personalized service to each and every guest, and it appears that Wendy did just that. I will certainly recognize her for these efforts. We thank you for the review, and the recommendation, and hope you can join us again soon.

Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

This is a great Hilton! Me and my wife stayed here and even though there were some hiccups, they were resolved smoothly and they went above our expectations to fix the issues we had...

Initially I was skeptical as check in was not as smooth as I would hope, we had to wait a bit for our room, and were referred to the restaurant with some vouchers, as it turned out this was the best solution to all of our issues... When we sat we were greeted warmly buy our Bartender and new Best Friend for our stay... Matthew! To say he made our stay would be an understatement, we got to know him and some of the other bar staff, and restaurant staff very well. Matthew made us exquisite drinks based on the kind of drinks we like but all had a bit of a twist, AWESOME mixologist!!! On departing that day, when our room was ready, he gave us his card and told us to contact him if we needed anything (who knew bartenders had cards?). We had some minor needs that were completely unrelated to his job but he didn't miss a beat in taking care of it for us. We mentioned to him that we were celebrating my wife's birthday and when we got back from dinner one night... A complementary bottle of Champaign! With a card saying Happy Birthday and signed by him and the other staff from the restaurant. All in all it was completely unexpected to receive that level of attention from him.

I really must complement the entire restaurant staff, the sushi chef was very nice and makes great Sushi, our breakfast server was kind and polite, all in all a great experience for a hotel restaurant!

We didn't rent a car but found it wasn't needed, cabs are ok, and the water taxi is fun!

There is a great Restaurant/Cafe on the first floor, they sell small market items but they are pricy...

We didn't go into the "new" restaurant/bar, also on the first floor some fellow vacationers told us the food was just OK and their server was rude, so we went out of the hotel, great restaurants in the area!

The weather wasn't the greatest during or stay but we did get some pool time in and beach time, it was nice and the pool and beach staff were friendly as well.

The rooms are well appointed and we had a great view and a kitchen! If we had wanted to cook they offer complementary pots pans and utensils, maybe if we were going to stay longer...

Thank you Hilton you made this a vacation to remember and we will definitely be back!!!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to post a review; I am pleased that Matthew extended friendly and helpful service throughout your stay, but do apologize for the issues at check-in time. I will share your comments with our entire team, and ensure that Matthew receives the recognition he deserves for going above and beyond to make your stay memorable. We hope you and your wife will continue to chose the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort as your home away from home in the Fort Lauderdale area. My best,

Reviewed 4 December 2013

The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is a great place to stay! The staff, service, amenities and rooms are beyond great. We had a corner 1-bedroom suite on 20th floor, with wrap-around patio and another patio off the bedroom. It was difficult to decide which view to take in - the beach/ocean or the intracoastal waterway! Will DEFINITELY stay here again. Can't wait......

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room -- two views are better than one.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you; we are pleased that your Resort experience was enjoyable, comfortable, and memorable; and we greatly appreciate the review and recommendation. We look forward to your return in the near future!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

It was my second stay in this hotel and i will definitely go back there again ! The staff is so kind and helpful (thanks to Aline at the front desk, Mark and Carlos !), the hotel is well located in Fort Lauderdale, our room (suite) was wonderful and very convenient (fridge, oven, etc.!) and everythimg was very clean ! Great fitness center, great pool and good restaurants also !

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the kind comments about your recent stay. I am pleased that, once again, our entire team provided personalized service during your stay. I will ensure that Aline, Carlos and Mark receive the recognition they deserve. We hope you can return soon! Regards,