“overall good experience”

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Ranked #10 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 15 March 2014

our jr suite was well appointed, clean, comfy. very, very nice. the a/c vent was aimed at our bed which was uncomfortable and requireed turning off a/c when sleeping. the lack of a typical coffee shop, with wait service is an issue. breakfast selection excellent. new surf/sand bar a good choice. basically love this hilton for amenities, service, location

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Donald A
John A, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

We appreciate your comments about your recent stay, and I am pleased to read that accommodations were comfortable and clean. I do apologize for the issues mentioned with the air conditioning; I will pass along your feedback to our Engineering Dept. for further review as we certainly want all guests to get a good night sleep. We look forward to your return in the near future, and if I can assist with reservations, please feel free to contact me direclty at 954-414-2602. Thank you, John

There are newer reviews for Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We chose to spend a night here at the conclusion of our cruise in mid-March. We were delighted with our 24th-floor standard room overlooking the Intracoastal. It was completely fresh and well appointed, with a generous view of all of downtown FLL. Most important, at every instance, we were met with remarkably friendly and helpful service staffers, from the front entrance valet to the room service fellow, to the poolside attendant, to the dining venue folks. My wife realized on our way to the airport that she had left her earrings in our room. She was so fortunate to reach two terrific Security guys (Ernest and Keith), who found them and called us back prior to our flight's departure. The very next day, a FedEx package arrived with her earrings and a very kind note from Keith. What more could you ask for?! We have only one caveat for this wonderfully managed hotel. The sixth floor outdoor pool (overlooking the ocean) has a dee-jay on Sunday playing music at high volume. We found it disconcerting. Others, though, seemed to enjoy it. When I went for a swim Monday morning prior to our departure, I was the only person in the pool. I could have stayed forever.

Room Tip: Of course, you can go for an oceanfront room. But don't discount the Intracoastal view rooms. Th...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Troon62

Thank you for taking time to post a review about your recent stay; I am pleased that you enjoyed your Resort experience, and that our team provided you with the kind of service you should expect from the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. I will discuss your DJ comments with our Recreational team for further review. We hope you can stay longer on your next visit; if I can assist with future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 954-414-2602. Regards,

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I wanted to take a moment to thank the staff at the Hilton Beach Resort in sunny Ft Lauderdale. I shared the experience with 2 girlfriends and we had a wonderful time. It started on Friday morning with a massage by Maurico- very professional and relaxing. He helped me relax and I had a great massage. Then, to the Poolside staff. Our first server was Joshua. Joshua made sure our every whim was fulfilled with a smiling face and great conversation. Joshua continued to make our weekend special and is one of the reasons our vacation was so fun. Finally, Mr. Scott, the food and beverage manager was poolside or in the Ilios restaurant the whole weekend it seemed. We felt he went above and beyond to ensure everything was great for the guests. So, thank you to all that made our girl's weekend the best ever! Noel from Nashville

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
John A, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for the great review about your 'Best girls weekend'! I couldn't be more pleased that you enjoyed your Resort experience, and that our team, especially Mauricio, Joshua, and Scott, took great care of you and your friends and offered personalized service. I will ensure they receive the recognition they deserve for going above and beyond. We hope you can return soon! Regards,

Reviewed 12 March 2014

I stayed at this resort with friends for a long weekend. The pool cabanas & service were outstanding! We experienced superior service from Joshua & Kenton on the pool deck. Managers Scott & Anthony were also very accommodating & made sure we were enjoying ourselves. We actually never left the hotel the entire weekend! The food, drinks & service at the pool, S3 & Ilios restaurants were so good that we didn't need to go anywhere else. I highly recommend this hotel, & we will be going back next year for our 2nd annual trip!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Jlaz1
John A, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

I am pleased you enjoyed your weekend getaway; and that our team provided you with personalized service. I will share your comments with all departments, and ensure that Joshua, Kenton, Scott and Anthony receive the recognition they deserve. We look forward to your return next year, or sooner! Thank you.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

My friends and I stayed for a long weekend and had the best service i have ever received at a hotel. Joshua in particular took excellent care of us poolside and made sure we never wanted for a thing! The room was beautiful and the spa "head to toe" massage was amazing. Highly recommend! We are making this an annual event!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking time to post a review; we are pleased that you received 'Excellent Service', and I will certainly recognize Joshua for going above and beyond! We appreciate your feedback and recommendation; and look forward to your next visit. Regards,

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We were in Ft Lauderdale for just a couple nights. My friend is a Diamond Honors member and I a gold, so we usually stay in Hilton properties. She wanted to give this a try. We booked a double room for 50k points, which seemed to be the going rate during our travels this time. Our stay went off without a hitch. The room was nice, clean and our check in was smooth. We visited the coffee shop on the first level and walked across the street to take a morning walk on the beach. The valet service was friendly and fast. Very nice.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
John A, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

We appreciate your review, and your loyalty to Hilton as Honors Members. I am pleased that your entire Resort experience was positive, and that your accommodations were clean and comfortable. We hope you will return soon. Thank you!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Just got back from a warm weather get away trip. We loved every minute of it and can't wait to return. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and had a beautiful ocean view from the balcony.

The pool area was fantastic, and since we were travelling with children and up at the crack of dawn to go swimming, finding chairs was no problem, but for those who like to sleep in you may have difficulty getting a chair.

The beach is right across the street and was busy but not over crowded and there was no college break craziness to speak of.

We can't wait to return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Naimh C
John A, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you for taking time to post a review about your recent stay; I am pleased that your experience at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort was enjoyable, and that our team provided you with helpful and friendly service. We look forward to your return!