Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Riverside Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$144
US$268
US$165
US$151
US$124
US$111
The Atlantic Hotel & Spa(Fort Lauderdale)
US$399
US$227
  • Pool
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$200
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Beachfront
US$218
Orbitz.com
5,675 results
All reviewsilios restaurantacross the streetfull kitchenwrap around balconyocean viewjunior suitepool areapool staffw hoteldiamond memberliving roomvalet parkingresort feeper daylauderdale beachan upgradean umbrella
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We had an ocean front suite with King bed and a pull-out bed in the main room. The suites are huge with two large baths, big balconies with great views of the pool and the beach, and a nice full kitchen. Minor annoyances included non-free internet, expensive parking, poor stocking of room supplies, and minor maintenance issues. Even so, we loved this hotel, and the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank peskas89
John A, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you for the review; I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the accommodations. We appreciate all guest feedback, and I will share your feedback with our entire team.We hope you can return soon to the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. John

Reviewed 6 June 2014

There are good and bad hotels in the world. It is a matter of taste. But you remember it by people you have met. One of these employees is Yuri, a management in development. I ordered a bottle of wine. But they were sold out in the item I choosed. It is always good to to know, that you can have a better, more expensive wine for the item missing in their stock. A positive experience. What makes this place different from others. When I will return to this city, I will choose the same hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the review about your recent stay at the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. I am pleased that Yuri was able to assist with the wine selection, and will certainly recognize him for the personalized service he provided. We hope to see you again soon. Best regards from Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My fiancé and I recently stayed at the Hilton as we were having our wedding across the street on the beach. From the moment we had our car valeted to the moment we checked-out, we were treated exceptionally. During check-in, we informed the front desk that we were celebrating our wedding/honeymoon. The front desk was able to give us an upgrade to a one bedroom suite. How wonderful!!! When we walked into our room, we were amazed. It was spacious, clean and more than we could expect from a room. It included a long balcony (accessible through the living room and the bedroom), full kitchen and one and half bathroom. The bell hop, Fernando, even inquired if needed plateware/silverware. When he discovered we were celebrating our wedding, he offered to set up dinner reservations for our wedding night. That's what I call great customer service and anticipating a guest's needs. The hotel has a pool on the 6th floor that overlooks the beach. There are also a few restaurants on site although we drove or walked for our meals. On our second day at the hotel, we returned to the room to find a wedding card and chocolate-covered strawberries from the hotel. How lovely! Overall, I was quite impressed with the level of customer service offered by the Hilton. It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Olivia H

Thank you for taking time to post a review on TripAdvisor; I am very pleased that you enjoyed your special honeymoon stay, and that our team provided you with personalized service...and the great upgrade! We hope you can return again soon to the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort; and if I can be of any assistance with future reservations, please feel free to contact me at 954-414-2602. Regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2014

From the moment I pulled up, I knew this hotel was going to be great. BUT when I walked in, interacted with the staff, and started experiencing it, I was blown away.

Everyone was incredibly attentive and the details were not missed. Upon arival and throughout my stay so far, Fernando is going above and beyond to make my time here fantastic. Great restaurant recommendations, getting what we need at the beach, and most importantly with the help of Gerorgios helping me settle in to an amazing room. Juan in valet is on top of everything! I can't recommend the staff enough!

The views from this hotel are spectacular. Everything you need is within walking distance and the beach is phenomenal. This has now become the only hotel I will stay at in Fort Lauderdale. After starting out my vacation with a not so great experience in the keys, just being at this hotel for one day has more than made up for the first half of my week!

Room Tip: I highly recommend getting a balcony room. The views are well worth the extra monies.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort! It appears that our team provided you with the kind of service you should expect from our Resort, and Hilton, and I will ensure that Fernando gets due recognition for going above and beyond. Thank you for the great recommendation; we hope to see you back soon. John

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I love this hotel and the customer service. I want to highlight how friendly and helpful both Donnell George and Fernando Madrigal were with my stay and addressing questions were great. I love the location of the hotel. The only questionable thing is the limited room service menu that they just implemented which does not work well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
John A, General Manager at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

I am pleased that you love our Resort, and that our team provided you with personalized service. Thank you for recognizing Fernando and Donnell for their extra efforts. I will share you feedback on the In room Dining menu with our F&B team for further review and discussion. We hope you can return very soon to the Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. Regards,