Stayed here for 3 nights while we were on holiday in orlando for a break and few days at the beach. Were in our 20s and felt a little looked down on by the staff. The rooms were huge and faultless, 2 double beds, hot tub and a balcony looking over the beach. Pool was gorgeous but gets really busy and there's never sunbeds left. If you dont have a car theres not very much to eat near the hotel, some cafes about a 20 minute walk away but werent amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton