This is an excellent hotel, with a couple of shortcomings. The good: Wonderful room, very nice furnishings, superb staff, fairly priced. The not so good: Valet parking is $32.95 per day, then $1.98 of tax is added on, for a total of $34.93; then you add a tip each time you pick up your car. A nice kitchen is provided, but there are no dishes, glasses, etc. -- you have to ask for them and then you only get a meager set. And there is no toaster available. Seems to me such a nice room suffers from overpriced parking and lack of common sense concerning the kitchen. I would have rated it a 5 otherwise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton