Stayed here for a couple of nights and was treated very well. Front office manager was called by the receptionist to give us a room upgrade to a massive suite. Was right on the beachfront with a huge balcony, the only down side being noise from the bar one evening so beware if you have a young family.
We ordered a late night room service drink which was not exactly what we asked for and even though we didn't make a complaint, the beverage manager somehow found out and sorted it out personally as well as giving us the service free of charge. Can't ask for better than that.
Breakfast was superb - great food, good choices and top quality. Service was also excellent - quick and friendly.
Parking is valet-only and not as quick as I would have liked as we had to wait about 10 minutes every time we needed the car. OK so not a big deal but not as quick as self-parking but then to be fair much more convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton