Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
snooze(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$157
Tranquilo(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$144
  • Pool
W Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)
US$388
US$335
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Royal Beach Palace(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$111
US$105
RodewayInn
Sea Club Resort(Fort Lauderdale)
US$218
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fort Lauderdale)
US$140
US$69
US$405
US$342
US$193
US$189
  • Beachfront
5,636 results
All reviewsilios restaurantacross the streetfull kitchenwrap around balconyocean viewjunior suitepool areapool staffw hoteldiamond memberliving roomvalet parkingresort feeper daylauderdale beachan upgradean umbrella
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2009

I booked this hotel to stay in the day before sailing on a 10 day cruise to the Southern Caribbean to celebrate our 40th anniv. I booked a king suite with an ocean view on the 6th floor. The suite was perfect! It has a seperate sitting room with big flat screen and kitchenette. The view to the ocean was great as was everything about the rrom. The bathroom had a gorgeous glassed in shower and a large jacuzzi tub with great amenities! The bed was fabulous and there were robes in the closet for us to use! I got an excellent price and after checking with various online sites, i booked directly with the Hitlon site. we walked to a great restaurant for lunch (Casablanca - try the lobster salad sandwhich - resonably priced too) and took a short cab ride to the Galleria Mall to shop and brought back a great dinner from their wonderful food court. We got great Starbucks coffee and danish the next morning before we took another short cab ride to the terminal. The room was clean, well stocked, luxurious and in a tremendous location. What else could you wnat? All in all a 5 star experience at a 3 star price!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 November 2009

In the midst of the best hotels on Ft. Lauderdale Beach, the Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort is a perfect hotel. Friendly service, beautiful rooms, great views, and fine food. It's the hotel that you will use to compare all other hotels. From check-in to check-out everything was flawless. The ocean view terrace/poor restaurant had flawless service and a beautiful breakfast buffet, with indoor and outdoor seating.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank EarthRider
Reviewed 21 November 2009

Really enjoyed the place, in large part because of the staff interaction. It seemed like everyone was interested in making sure you were having an enjoyable stay.

Upgraded to a 1 bedroom King suite with a large balcony wrapped around the living room and a smaller balcony off the bedroom. So 3 separate seating areas on the balcony alone! Full kitchen, with dishes and utensils being delivered within minutes of requesting them. Fantastic bath with two sinks and separate shower.

Minor quibble that evening turn down service only happened one night out of four.

Great service in Ilios for breakfast one morning, and cheerful staff in the coffee shop the the other mornings.

Fantastic service around the pool, although it did help to slip a few bucks to the one guy on the first day which ensured we were looked after on subsequent days.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank IrishFan
Reviewed 9 November 2009

I thoroughly enjoyed my week-long stay at the resort while visiting family in the area. Everyone was friendly and the accommodations were outstanding. I especially enjoyed the pool area with the sounds of birds in the palm trees, a waterfall in the pool area and soothing background music. The restaurant was also outstanding.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank Peter12203
Reviewed 9 November 2009

We went for our wedding night... I leave a few miles from the hotel, the reception was at our house so we decided to go away before our honeymoon.

1- Night tables were wall to wall with bed in between so close that you couldn't move your face when sleeping because you will hitting it on the night table. I hit my elbow with it while sleeping! The rooms is so small that I was hitting myself against everything!2- The wall paper was peeling off and the door was poorly paint in the bathroom.
3- The bathtub overflow when you take showers. You are getting with dirty water on your feet.
4- We left the room at 10.30 am and came back at 3 pm and our room was not done! we put a sign in our room DO NOT DISTURB and the maid nocking at our door asking for room service at 5 pm!!
5- I have arachnophobia and I was taking a shower when a spider came to join me... I almost die!!
6- Valet $29.99 a day!!
7- The coffee maker was at the corner of the desk and not connected.. we needed to move the phone and everything to connect the coffee maker... when I prepare two cups of coffee only one side brew and the other one only a quarter of the cup...
8- Soooo overrated.. I end up paying $470 for two days at the cheapest room only room and valet!!
9-When we left it was a line of people making complains about their bills.
10- The cheapest toilette paper I ever see in my life!!
11- They charge you for internet and local calls when internet is free as air right now!
Hilton is just a name... they should stop their little brats show business and take care a little more of the real think in here. People who left positive feedback are mostly the suite ones.
I will never recommend it to nobody... and I will never put a feet on a Hilton hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple