Had a great stay at this hotel. Two bedroom suite with full kitchen and sitting room located on the northwest corner of the building. Very clean room well appointed and I think a great value for the money. I really like the location, short ride to Las Olas or Sunrise where there are restaurants and shopping.
Even with cold temperature the pool area was crowded and the lounges that over look the beach and ocean go quickly so get there early. I did not eat at the hotel but can vouch for the food next door at the W where I had an excellent lunch and dinner.
In front of the Hilton (across A1A)is the beach where the hotel has lounges and umbrellas where there is a 10.00 fee for beach lounges and 30.00 for an umbrella. Parking is also 30.00 a day for the hotel.
The staff is very nice. Polite and always willing to answer questions and volunteer information.
I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton