This is one of Hiltons new condo resorts. This means it is a block of apartments available to purchase, which, when the owners are not present, is run as a hotel.
So as a hotel guest you get a lot of space and amenities for your buck. But the reception and other public areas will be small, apart from the pool which seemed a reasonable size with good lounging area. Exercise room has reasonable selection of machines but is a bit cramped.
We stayed here for 3 nights at highest of high season, end of January, and although the hotel was full every night and the weather atrocious,, staff attitudes and service was very good.
We had a one bedroomed suite on 20th floor. Small hallway with WC.Large sitting room with double put u up sofa, one armchchair, dining table and two chairs.Full kitchen with large double fridge freezer, stove and microwave.Two queen beds in bedroom with lots of cupboard space for clothes etc. Large luxury bathroom with whirlpool bath,separate walk in shower and two vanitory units and wc.
The whole clean and modern.Two large flat screen TVs. Two balconies ,each with a small table and two chairs. Good views over the beach and the inland waterway.
Restaurant Ilios, on the 6th floor, serves reasonably interesting serious food in the evenings but it is the continental breakfasts you don't want to miss. Fresh warm bread,, superb smoked salmon, cheeses with taste and just the right amount of ripeness and ham that could have come straight from the markets of a french country town.
The hotel is situated opposite the beach but you have to cross busy A1A to get there
The location is good. Just up the road from the Ritz Carlton and the Casablanca restaurant , one of the best values in South Florida. Just about walking distance to the shops at the Galleria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton