My friends and I stayed at this hotel at the beginning of February before going off on our cruise. The hotel was amazing and is very well placed - right next to the beach, lots of shops and restaurants nearby and even within 30 minute walking distance to a large mall nearby. The pool area is wonderful and the staff are around to provide drinks, towels etc. The meals were also very good - the breakfast buffet was extensive as was the room service. The staff were uniformly helpful and gave advice on the best places to eat, where to shop etc. The rooms were big and comfortable, we all slept incredibly well! Overall a hotel I would recommend to anyone looking for a great Fort Lauderdale hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton