I spent 4 nights here in February and everything was great. Rooms and the hotel in general were spotless. Everyone at the hotel was also super friendly even between midnight and 5AM, when most people would rather be asleep. For the price and location, this is one of the better deals in Fort Lauderdale.The $30 parking fee is annoying but you have to realize that there is zero parking in this town near the beach other than pay lots and hourly meters. You are paying for the valet service plus what it will cost to park it yourself at nearby garages. After a few attempts at doing it cheaper, I gave up and submitted to the Hilton fee.
This is very family friendly hotel. If you are looking for one of the more trendy hot spots, I suggest the Ritz or Westin. You're not going to avoid the kids at the pool at this spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is located on the shoreline of Fort Lauderdale's exclusive north beach, between the palm-shaded boulevards of Sunrise and Las Olas. The Resort delivers the refined elegance of beach resort living, with unique tropical amenities and upscale accommodations, much larger than a regular hotel. Our vision is to provide Distinct Personalized Service by creating unforgettable experiences for our well-traveled guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hilton