I stayed at Birch Patio during Easter week . It was very nice to have several pool options, as I chose the quietest area. My room was quiet and clean (although the floors didn't pass my "bare feet test"). Angela was very nice and helpful (although I didn't really need any assiatance). My room had a full size fridge, coffee maker, microwave, and toaster (the toaster only had outside coils that worked, so I had to flip the toast to get both sides browned). I didn't think to tell Angela, but if I had, I'm sure she would have replaced it. It was a perfect budget friendly get-away. I will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A little paradise in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. Surround yourself with tropical trees and the sounds of cascading waterfalls. Minutes from the Famous Las Olas Boulevard. Two short blocks from the warm ocean waters. Come see why the Birch Patio Motel is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Birch Patio Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Birch Patio Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Birch Patio Fort Lauderdale