This was our 2nd stay at the Napoli Belmar. Our first stay was so great, we didn't look at any other hotels when booking our stay this time, and we were just as pleased as before. Spotlessly clean rooms, comfortable beds, friendly people. A short walk to the beautiful beach and a very short drive to Las Olas or the Galleria for some shopping or dining. There is a nice, new Publix a short drive (across from the Galleria) for stocking your refrigerator.
Angela is very sensitive to the wants/needs of her guests and makes every effort to accommodate them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach minutes from the famous Las Olas Boulevard. Come see why this Mediterranean-style resort is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. The Napoli Belmar Resort offers a relaxing and pleasing atmosphere, 2 swimming pools (one heated), and a BBQ picnic area. English and Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Napoli Belmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napoli Belmar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Napoli Belmar Fort Lauderdale