We found this room on Trip Advisor and booked through one of the online booking agents. Apparently the standard rooms had sold out, so when we got there they put us in an apartment for the same agreed-upon price. Needless to say, we got much more than we paid for. The rooms were reasonably clean and comfortable, the location was fabulous, and the staff were pleasant and helpful. We definitely lucked out! The only drawback was the noise, especially the gardeners that woke us in the morning sounding like we were sleeping next the the runway at the airport. Overall, however, it was a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach minutes from the famous Las Olas Boulevard. Come see why this Mediterranean-style resort is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. The Napoli Belmar Resort offers a relaxing and pleasing atmosphere, 2 swimming pools (one heated), and a BBQ picnic area. English and Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Napoli Belmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napoli Belmar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Napoli Belmar Fort Lauderdale