I stayed here for 2 nights. Like many others chose it because of the positive reviews here. It turned out as good as described by many others before me. My room had a little kitchen and a love seat sized sofa in addition to the normal hotel room things. Room was clean and modern. AC very strong. I really like the pool, salt water not chlorine so it was crystal clear and easy on the eyes. Salt water pools are more like saline solution and not very salty like the ocean. Just 2 short blocks to the beach which you can see from the hotel. I was here on a Sunday and they have no maid service on Sunday, but that did not bother me. Definitely the right choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach minutes from the famous Las Olas Boulevard. Come see why this Mediterranean-style resort is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. The Napoli Belmar Resort offers a relaxing and pleasing atmosphere, 2 swimming pools (one heated), and a BBQ picnic area. English and Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Napoli Belmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napoli Belmar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Napoli Belmar Fort Lauderdale