Found the hotel through Trip Advisor and its many fine reviews. We love to stay at independently owned hotels and this fit the bill. We had the feel of the original Ft. Lauderdale, the beach, the family fun. Yes, Angie is terrific, always there and always the best advice! She told us she has families coming for over 30 years. That should tell you something. The rooms, tho old were spotless. I saw the "help" she never stopped running! The pool glistened and believe me on our walks in the neighborhood, the others didn't.
She helped us with our tours, our boarding passes and our restaurants. Two she recommended were great, the Casablanca and ? and Vinny's. We even met Vinny.
You can't go wrong, STAY!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach minutes from the famous Las Olas Boulevard. Come see why this Mediterranean-style resort is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. The Napoli Belmar Resort offers a relaxing and pleasing atmosphere, 2 swimming pools (one heated), and a BBQ picnic area. English and Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Napoli Belmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napoli Belmar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Napoli Belmar Fort Lauderdale