I'm actually still here! Won't check out until tomorrow, but this has definitely been an enjoyable birthday trip for me. When I arrived to my room, it was nice and clean (it must have recently been cleaned because it smelled of bleach) and pleasantly cool. I immediately changed clothes and walked the couple of blocks to the beach. I will definitely stay here again when I come back to Fort Lauderdale. I may rent a car next time so that I may do a little more exploring, but there is public transit so it's not like you're stranded. The room is nice, the bed is a little creaky, but I don't care because after a full day of activities, I fell right to sleep anyway! There is a refrigerator and microwave in the room, as well as a sink, toaster, and coffee maker. Also, under the sink there's a plug-in range so that you can cook as well as plates, glasses, and silverware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach minutes from the famous Las Olas Boulevard. Come see why this Mediterranean-style resort is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. The Napoli Belmar Resort offers a relaxing and pleasing atmosphere, 2 swimming pools (one heated), and a BBQ picnic area. English and Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Napoli Belmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napoli Belmar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Napoli Belmar Fort Lauderdale