Our One bedroom apartment.
Location, only two blocks from the beach and located in a quiet area.
Access to 4 pools
Air Condition sounds like a bulldozer. Really needs an update! Makes it hard to sleep!
Boring interial. White walls, white floor.
No decoration whatsoever.
Beds are not comfortable. Very hard and creaks as soon as you move.
Furnitures are old and boring.
One kitchen shear had a big rip in the seat cushion, and stains.
Cracks in both wall and floor tiles.
No safe in room.
This place needs an upgrade! I usually dont have high requirements, but this place looks better on the outside than it is on the inside. Sorry Angela, but make a stop at IKEA and get some new furnitures! And... Upgrade the Air Conditioner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach minutes from the famous Las Olas Boulevard. Come see why this Mediterranean-style resort is a favorite vacation retreat among its repeat guests. The Napoli Belmar Resort offers a relaxing and pleasing atmosphere, 2 swimming pools (one heated), and a BBQ picnic area. English and Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Napoli Belmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napoli Belmar Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Napoli Belmar Fort Lauderdale